Silicon rubber electric heating plate
Silicon rubber electric heating plate is mainly consists of nickel-chromium alloy heating wire and silicon rubber high-temperature insulation cloth. It has advantages of short heating time, uniform temperature, high thermal efficiency, high strength, convenient operation, long service life (4 years), and slow aging. Generally, the output power range is 0.4-0.8W/cm2. Since the output power varies with different installation and temperature regulation conditions of the heating sheet, please contact with us when placing an order.
1. Highest temperature resistance of insulation material: 250 DegreesC
2. Highest service temperature: 250 DegreesC
3. Insulation resistance: 5 M Ohms
4. Compressive strength: 1500v/5s5, power deviation: +/-8%
5. Damp resistance: end face plates are used for basic damp proofing, the product will be out of use, after being placed in water or covered with frost for a long period of time.